Infor Workforce Management
Infor Workforce Management (WFM) is a leading-edge, comprehensive, and modern solution that strategically enhances workforce planning, execution, and analysis.
Optimize labor productivity and compliance
Infor Workforce Management (WFM) is a leading-edge, comprehensive, and modern solution that strategically enhances workforce planning, execution, and analysis. Infor Workforce Management is built on a proven technology platform with deep extensibility, unmatched scale and performance, and industry specialization.
Infor Workforce Management helps companies address every aspect of their labor compliance and performance needs with time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management software tools. Mitigate the risk of potential compliance errors and reduce costs, while encouraging employees to focus on activities that generate more value.
- Demand-driven employee schedules powered by machine learning
- Extensible and industry-rich functionality
- Intelligent mobility
- Real-time labor analytics
- Improved employee engagement
Caring with excellence
Infor Workforce Management streamlines time and attendance processes and helps reduce unnecessary overtime. See the substantial savings generated following implementation of WFM by an Infor customer in the healthcare industry to support a wide range of staff roles and services, including in-patient short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, hospice and respite care, dementia care, and out-patient care.
Saved annually in labour management costs
Decrease in overtime costs
Weeks of work reduced with electronic filing
Infor Workforce Management
Built For The Digital Workforce
Eliminate costs, time, and errors from the budgeting and planning processes with annual and periodic forecasting activities integrated with weekly workforce management execution.
- Use historical performance, standards, and productivity factors to create a bottom-up labour budget that covers forecasted business demand.
- Streamline the solicitation and approval processes for your workforce budget.
- Automate the re-forecasting process to keep your budget aligned with current business performance.
Reduce payroll errors and overpayments with real-time collection of labor and time data, as well as automated zero-to-gross pay calculation.
- Maintain employee attendance history
- Automatically and proactively notify an employee’s supervisor when attendance violates a configured policy
- Create a seamless data exchange among all workforce management processes and in coordination with payroll and human resources processes
- Calculate pay based on state and federal laws or collective bargaining agreements
- Use the extensive library of rules and conditions to automate complex pay situations
Infor Workforce Management’s Workforce Scheduling module lets you create shift- or demand-driven schedules while adhering to rules and regulations. Vertically specialized scheduling is designed to meet specific industries’ unique and evolving requirements.
- Multi-view robust scheduling including on-call shift splits
- Labour forecast and schedule optimization
- Fair scheduling compliant with union rules, government regulations, and corporate policies
- Central staffing view for managing the day of operation with cross-team balancing and staff floating
Infor Workforce Management offers BI and analytics capabilities that enable companies to act on more diverse sets of data, helping them determine the best workforce strategy while maximizing workforce performance.
- Management dashboards for at-a-glance views of workforce performance
- Digital assistant and chatbot services accelerate time to completion for repetitive labor tasks
- Aggregation of large, high-quality data with broad labor models and deep flexibility with forecasting algorithms
- Real-time alerts to notify managers of labor issues such as compliance violations, excess overtime, or budget variances.